That’s simply not true. MoFi is still very much in business.
@HifiHandyman Yes, MoFi is still in business. That was never my point.
The relevant fact is that MoFi is no longer the U.S. distributor for HiFi ROSE . HiFi ROSE has stated that products previously purchased through MoFi are now serviced and supported through HiFi ROSE USA . My RS130 was supplied through MoFi, so for HiFi ROSE warranty/service matters, HiFi ROSE USA is now the responsible resource—not MoFi.
That is the distinction that matters here.
And out of curiosity, do you genuinely expect a local reseller to diagnose and resolve problems involving a HiFi ROSE firmware rollout? Dealers can certainly provide valuable first-line assistance, but software regressions, firmware defects, warranty policy, engineering issues and product-wide technical problems ultimately require support from the manufacturer and its designated U.S. support organization.
The analogy is straightforward: someone may purchase a Mac from Best Buy, but nobody reasonably expects Best Buy to diagnose a macOS regression or determine the engineering cause of a hardware failure. Those issues ultimately belong with Apple.
I’m glad that your experience as a dealer with HiFi ROSE has been excellent. But that actually reinforces the concern being discussed: dealers apparently have an effective channel into the company. U.S. consumers should also have a clearly defined and responsive path when an issue requires manufacturer-level support.
So there really isn’t much more for me to debate here. MoFi remains in business, but it is no longer HiFi ROSE’s U.S. distributor. HiFi ROSE USA assumed that responsibility. My product came through MoFi. Therefore, for manufacturer-level support going forward, HiFi ROSE/HiFi ROSE USA is the appropriate resource.
Those are the facts I am relying upon.
— Duffer
As a friendly reminder the addressees of this petition may not know English language and, considering that all their life they were using the writing system quite different from English, they may have trouble understanding what’s in there. I’d recommend contacting reps who are writing on this forum and, by definition should act as a proxy
Look at this: Such a beautiful disaster!! 
I did it 11 months ago, and I don’t regret it either. Everything works—I have Tidal Connect and Spotify Connect (Lossless), plus the DMP-A10’s beautiful design and great sound.
Everyone perceives beautiful sound differently; to me, what the ES offers has nothing to do with that kind of sound—it simply performs at a level commensurate with its price. The fact that it is cheap—because the Chinese manufacturers are essentially subsidizing the product—is its main advantage. However, despite the good price, sales are lackluster, and one takes a huge financial hit when reselling units from this manufacturer, even while they are still under warranty.
I had the T10 (streamer) at home for 3 days and I returned it without regret, the library management was a real joke and 2 big bugs forced me 1 time to do a factory reset. A lot in 3 days!!!
I keep the Rs130
The T10 is a completely different device
from the DMP-A10.!!!
The DMP-A10 is EVERSOLO’s reference streamer. I have no complaints whatsoever about its flawless operation.
You’ve been saying this (and/or similar) over a number of posts, therefore you’ve now made your point and your preferences pretty clear to everyone reading this Forum.
It’s just joining in on oft-repeated threads. Sometimes I read that nonsense.
And another thing that annoys me is the constant complaining about Rose devices. If you’re so dissatisfied, just buy different equipment from another manufacturer.
Looking at your posts, I’ve noticed—and I’m certainly not the only one—that you don’t understand the meaning of the word “reference-class.” True reference-class devices are the likes of the Lumin X2, Aurender A20, Esoteric N- 01XD SE, Esoteric Grandioso N1, and a few others. Compared to those, anything from EverSolo or Rose is just a toy for kids to play with in a sandbox. Some are better toys than others, of course; EverSolo happens to be one of the lesser ones—and that’s how it will remain in the eyes of budget-conscious buyers. Everyone else will simply spend a bit more to get a device that offers superior sound quality and holds its value better when the time comes to sell.
When you look at the sales of the EverSolo DMP-A10, it’s frightening to think what would happen if the Chinese government didn’t subsidize these “toys”—they’d cost $800–$1,000 more. They’d probably have to throw in a spa treatment just to sell the thing.
You’re misunderstanding the text. It’s not “reference class” in the general sense, but rather this manufacturer’s reference model. Personally, I’d rather spend $3,200 and have peace of mind and good music.