Microphone icon in RoseRadio

Hello everyone,

What does the microphone icon mean???

For streams found by the RoseRadio app itself (search function), the microphone icon is green (on).

In my self-created streams, which RoseRadio does not find or only finds in poorer kbps (mostly without a station logo), the microphone icon is gray (off).

What does that mean???

Thank you for your answers and best regards from Germany

All of my self-made strams play excellently. :Muskel: :100:

My deviceBildschirmfoto 2024-05-17 um 19.17.18

@Bonte

The microphone icon shows whether the radio channel is broadcasting or not.

Channels with black microphone icons will not play.

But as written, all of my homemade streams play perfectly and I hope you enjoy the function…

“Add my channel”

Leave it the way it works now and there will be no deterioration.

:v:t2:

@Bonte

When I look at the photo you sent, it appears to be a channel you registered manually.
We plan to delete this icon in the future. Personally, I cannot tell whether the added radio channel is on air or not on the device.

Hi,
I wrote above that I created all the channels myself and that all the channels play. Maybe it’s because of Google Translate.

Why delete???:rage:
Leave everything as it is. Everything plays perfectly for me.

@Bonte

Aren’t you dissatisfied with the fact that the microphone icon is black and white?
If there are no complaints, I will maintain the status quo and forward it back to the software team.

Thanks for your quick reply.:clap:t2:

I’m not dissatisfied, I think everything works great the way it currently works.:+1:t2:

You wrote that you want to shut something down. That’s why I posted the :rage:. The microphone symbol doesn’t interest me, the main thing is that my self-created streams work and they do that perfectly.

I guessed that it could also be because of Google Translate that I misunderstood you or they misunderstood me.