Play list edit.....15 characters

How do i remove a song from my play list?

thx

@leefowan

Please follow the method below

Rose device–>RoseHome–>House icon at the top left–>My Playlist–>Select the playlist you want to edit–>Select the three dots icon to the right of the sound source you want to delete–>Delete track

Oh, i see, is this has to be done on main unit only?, i failed on computer and mobile phone.

thx

@leefowan

With this update, the ability to delete tracks from the playlist has been added to iOS.

I’m using android phone, BTW, how to remove “NEW” tag on front page?, i really don’t like it !.

Thx

@leefowan

If you are using an Android phone, please check the screenshot below.
RoseConnect app–>My Playlist–>Select the Playlist you want to delete–>Press the three dots icon marked in red.

If you want to delete all sound sources in the Playlist, click “Delete the Playlist” displayed in red.

If you want to delete a specific song in the playlist, select “Edit playlist” marked in red.

Select the music source you want to delete and press “Delete.”

Lastly, The “NEW” tag on front page, which was newly added in this update, cannot be hidden.

1 Like

Can’t select any song within playlist on samsung phone,
there was an action deleted some song with 250 device, but nothing change.

I don’t realize what’s wrong with it.

@leefowan

What I explained above was captured using an Android-based Samsung phone.

1. RoseConnect app–>Home–>Explore–>My playlist–>View all
  2. Select the Playlist containing the music you want to delete.
  3. Select the three dots icon to the right of the heart-shaped icon in the center of the screen and click “Edit playlist.”
  4. Press the trash bin high icon to select the song you want to delete.
    Once you have selected the songs you want to delete, press the Delete button.

I did 100% of what you said, it’s done, but the playlist don’t change.

@leefowan

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. There seems to be a problem with “Edit playlist”.

1. For the time being, please edit using the method below.
    From the Playlist, click the three dots button to the right of the track you want to delete.

2. Please press Delete Track

1 Like

Yes, this work !, thank you.