[Rose Platform 4.0] [OTA] SW Ver 4.0(Rose 4.0.05) OTA Release

Thank you @ROSELOA - I do appreciate your efforts and thanks for the communication.

The fact that the Rose occasionally splits albums in two just because of an accent/hyphen/language character is most disconcerting and this has happened with files transferred to RoseDisk as well as with direct rips.

Please bear in mind that it’s not Spanish language, but English, French, German and other European languages that largely feature accents. This is not a niche thing, but a very common feature of these languages. In English, for example, titles which contain an hyphen ( ) are very frequent (eg: I’m a Man, I can’t explain, Shakin’ all Over, etc.), in French, accents on names and song/album titles are very frequent too (eg: è, é, à, á, etc.). And - across other European languages there are more characters (eg: classical Czech composer Antonín Dvořák, in German you have lots of names with ü, in Spanish with ñ, etc.)

Hopefully this can be fixed too at some point. Thank you.

1 Like
  1. Rose ID = 0B7056

2. Region = UK

3. I can’t find that setting… Preout level setting is not there. I have the RS250 connected into a RME ADI-2 FS DAC via an optical cable

I found that the SACD ISO file cannot be recognised and played by my RS201 if the file extension “iso” is in capital letter, i.e. ISO. After I renamed it to lower case, it was resumed to normal. Please check the bug, thanks!

1 Like

Yes please for RoseConnect Premium pour IOS update, thank you !!!

Thank you, we will check it.

Hello,

Please TURN ON the SoftWare Volume Control.
You can see in Menu of IN/OUT Setting.

Hello,
After update :" After initializing the media library DB, please scan again and use it."
I have just go to settings/media library/storage/rosedisk/ new analysis of storage.
It is the same thing ?

How we do to add music without scan all media library ?
Thanks

Me too!!! admin??? Please help!

Hi - my Cyrus i9-XR amp has a volume offset setting for each input, so I’ll use that instead of the pre-out level setting.

Thanks…

Have an issue with the R250.
Every time i click to download , it says ‘System Updating’, ‘0s remaining’ and then get an ‘ERR_Connect_Timeout’ every time.
Have tried upgrading like 10 times now same thing every time.

I cant update,
I select to update
And the rose 150 gets stuck on this page forever.
Update time cycles
Between 36h, 70h, 0s (good! But doesnt happen!) , 140h.
Nothing else happens. The rose is connected by wire to internet (and can stream music)

1 Like

Update to 4.0 went fine. No problems.
Starting to seem some unexpected behaviour.
Rose Connect Premium on IOS also updated.
I have two ‘lockups’ while playing music off my local NAS. System playing song and just stops. No reaction to app or remote. Have to hard reset.
Also, seen new error. While playing DSD (.dsf files) off local NAS a message pops up asking to restart.
Same thing a couple of times on TIDAL, only here the message says playback of Tidal is not stable.

Yes, it would be nice if the time came back

Hello @utene , @Nomad , @Bedroc

Would you message me your email address?

Hello Roseloa

Thanks for getting in contact.
Is there any way we can email you and get you our email details rather then put it up on the forum.

Thanks

I’m liking that Shazam feature. Well done…

Send them message (PM) …

Hi. @ROSELOA My Email is
Robert.r.carlsson@gmail.com

Its not clear to me how to send you a private message.

Dear Roseloa, I am experiencing the same problem. Can’t get my rs150B to update. Could you please help me? Cheers René

Is it possible to download the firmware and do a manual update via usb ?

Thanks