[Rose Platform 4.0] [OTA] SW Ver 4.0(Rose 4.0.05) OTA Release

Hi,

what I am missing in this firmware update is the autostandby function.

After the update I cannot play my albums. Only selected tracks. Display says „Start roseque for stable system operation“ German. „Restart“. Still the same problem. What is the solution? Thank!!

After update 4.0: What is the solution to the note „start Rosequeue …“ but nothing happens after restart? Thanks!

Hello @Michi ,

The two areas in your screenshot brings the song’s information from different source. If you do a media scan, you should be able to see the correct artist name on the left as well.
Also, if you scan the media for the file name, you will see the song name rather than the full name.
Scan the storage device you have connected and use it.

ROSE device > Setting > System Setting > Media Library > Touch your storage and scan

Hello,

Where do you see the error?
MUSIC / TIDAL / QOBUZ / ROSETUBE / RADIO and else?

In all areas, especially with Music and Tidal. No chance to play music. Restart does not change anything.

Hello @LAUKM , @duffer5 , @TheGM and @Steffi ,

I’m really sorry about the ‘RoseQueue Restart error’.
If you still have the error, would you try ‘factory reset’?
(ROSE devcice > Setting > System Setting > Factory Reset)

Hi,
I have the same /similar problem: whenever I pick a song under Music (stored on local SSD) I get the message “restart system for stable system operation”… If I don’t press restart the music stops within a couple of minutes. I wonder whether this problem relates to the fact that I signed in to “Rose connect” earlier today?
Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
Nigge

I already tried “factory reset” but the problem persists!
Nigge

When playing a series of DSD files, occasionally there was an annoying short “pop/crackle” noise before playing next song. This problem had been found in early V3.x firmware in my RS201 and solved in V3.8 completely. Unfortunately, it happens again in V4. Please debug ASAP, thanks!

Press the restart on the screen. Thats all I had to do. EVERYTHING WORKS FINE AFTER THAT.

I have a question about the Platform 4.0 update contents point 4:
“ Digital output volume control with DSP developed by Rose.
Rose Platform 4.0 provides digital volume control using software.”

Can you give me the details, please?
Is it the same result as the Lumin Leedh processing?
Greetings Ton

Hello,

We released 4.0.08 version few days ago.
Does it happen in 4.0.08 version as well?

Hi Roseloa,

I asked you about details on the software implementation of your volume adjustment.
Is it possible to implement the Leedh version in the next firmware update?

Greetings Ton

Hello, I am checking the part you mentioned.
I will tell you after checking.

Hello, I had a conversation with our engineer. We will check if it can be applied.

I had the same issue. I reset the unit and then used my phone for internet access (hotspot). Do double check the time / date. I had similar issues with my (android) tv.
It did work when I went through my cell phone ISP instead of the landbased ISP.