Show us your Hifi Rose setup

Hello, it is Concrete from https://betonart-audio.de/

1 Like

do you just go directly from the Rose into the MC275?

what Rose model is that?

(i’m considering doing something similar!)

It should be a pre-requisite for first login to post a picture of your setup. Love seeing all the different systems and configurations…

1 Like

Yes, directly from the RS250 to the MC275. But a preamp is still a good idea if you need more gain.

Sounds pretty awesome. Using Balanced out on the Rose into the Michi X5, into SF Sonetto VIII’s and dual SVS SB3000’s. My poor 5101 gave up it’s balanced connectors and power cord (until tomorrow) for the RS150B

1 Like

So many nice systems. The RS150B goes through balanced output to the MA252. Paradigm Prestige 85F speakers. All Audioquest cabling and connects. The RS150B replaced the MB50 that I purchased in 2017. Sound is amazing. Was super happy to be off of Play-Fi forever.

5 Likes

Don’t have anything like some of the awesome setups on show here. I have integrated my 150b into my home cinema setup. 150b is a streamer source device into my Denon PMA-A110 integrated Amp, which powers my front Focal Aria 926 speakers as part of an Atmos 7.1.4 HT system in my mancave :slight_smile:

20220430_103859 by ataripower, on Flickr

3 Likes

Need a decent rack so please excuse the “clutter”.

Technics SL1200mkII.
Ortofon Quintet Red.
Musical Fidelity Vinl.
Rose RS250 / RS201e.
STAX SRM-252s. ( SRM-D50 on order. )
Airpulse A200.
STAX SR-L300. ( SR-007mkII on order. )
Q-Acoustics Q3060s.
iPad Pro running the companion app.

I also have a pair of modified Bowers & Wilkins DM 601 S3s when I’m in the mood for passive speakers.

1 Like

[TheAudiophileCafe] Always good to have a kettle within arm’s reach…for those extended listening sessions :blush:

It’s a retro coffee pot but yes, I utterly agree!

Hey, that’s a great system.
I’m looking at that Denon amp myself currently, or one very similar to it.

Loving the shuttle!

1 Like

Thanks for posting. Love the cans :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rose 150
Michi X5
Michell Engineering Gyro SE
Klipsch R7iii
DIY rack from oak on wheels
Know its not correct to use the wheels in audio setap but at least now I can moove the rack easilly to make any changed in the system

8 Likes

Mad respect for the wheels in your rack! So difficult to get to the back of gear if you have a smaller room and no wheels on your rack.

1 Like

HIFI Rose RS 250, Harman/Kardon Citation I pre-amp, Harman/Kardon Citation II power amp, Thorens TD-124 turntable, Pioneer RT909 Reel to Reel, JBL L100 Century (1st Edition), JBL L101 C56 Dorians, pair of Vandersteen 2Wq subwoofer’s.

1 Like

Thanks! This is a plagiarism from Burmester rack but 8 times cheaper))

1 Like

Hi.

Rose RS150 replaced my Yamaha CD-S2100 SACD/CD player. So my setup looks like below. Also there is a Roon ROCK hidden in the cabinet.
Setup is:
Rose RS150, Yamaha A-S2100, Chario Delphinus Constellation (MOD), Roon Rock
Regards

And when everyone sleep…

9 Likes

Rose RS150B, Rega P3, Pannde PD-6, Audio-GD HE-1 preamp, Audio-GD Master 3A poweramp, Dali Epicon 6

4 Likes

1 Like

20231020_221856 by ataripower, on Flickr

4 Likes