Show us your Hifi Rose setup

Michi X3 Klipsh R7

7 Likes

OK this is minimalist vs the awesome systems above but I put together a small bookshelf system around RS 201E and Audioengine A2+ to complement a larger hifi in another room. Works brilliantly right next to my desk. I prefer Qobuz, if you want a nice list of HiRes songs to test your system try this: Qobuz

7 Likes

RS250 to a Parasound A23 power amplifier.
Piega Coax 10.2 speakers and a pair of Canton sub’s.

The RS250 sounds much better than my old streamer seen to the left, a quite old T+A Music Player.

3 Likes

C2500
MC2152
RS150B
Brinkmann Bardo Table
Estelon YB
BIT20 conditioner
All connected with Siltech Royal Signature and Crystal Absolute

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hi, nice setups!
Mine is rs250, amp densen dm-10 or elekit tu-8340, lenco turntable ,marantz cd6002,
Speakers audio physic tempo VI.

4 Likes

Some great looking systems on here, keep’em coming’! I get ideas by seeing other setups…

BetonArt Audio Model: Diverso activated with Hifi Akademie Amplifers and Rose RS201b

5 Likes

Very nice Setup. Looks very good.

What are those speaker cabinets made of? Very nice!

Mine is NOTHING compared to most of these so far. Wow, I’m impressed with the amazing high-end systems you all have. My humble set-up is the RS250 into a PrimaLuna Premium Integrated which feeds the Tekton Double Impact speakers. I love the sound and it is exclusively RoseHifi as the source. Using Tidal Hifi Plus. Love those MQA recordings and the way RS processes them so nice.

6 Likes

Simply…Wow! I want to hear that now that you teased us with the great image.

Hello, it is Concrete from https://betonart-audio.de/

1 Like

do you just go directly from the Rose into the MC275?

what Rose model is that?

(i’m considering doing something similar!)

It should be a pre-requisite for first login to post a picture of your setup. Love seeing all the different systems and configurations…

1 Like

Yes, directly from the RS250 to the MC275. But a preamp is still a good idea if you need more gain.

Sounds pretty awesome. Using Balanced out on the Rose into the Michi X5, into SF Sonetto VIII’s and dual SVS SB3000’s. My poor 5101 gave up it’s balanced connectors and power cord (until tomorrow) for the RS150B

1 Like

So many nice systems. The RS150B goes through balanced output to the MA252. Paradigm Prestige 85F speakers. All Audioquest cabling and connects. The RS150B replaced the MB50 that I purchased in 2017. Sound is amazing. Was super happy to be off of Play-Fi forever.

5 Likes

Don’t have anything like some of the awesome setups on show here. I have integrated my 150b into my home cinema setup. 150b is a streamer source device into my Denon PMA-A110 integrated Amp, which powers my front Focal Aria 926 speakers as part of an Atmos 7.1.4 HT system in my mancave :slight_smile:

20220430_103859 by ataripower, on Flickr

3 Likes

Need a decent rack so please excuse the “clutter”.

Technics SL1200mkII.
Ortofon Quintet Red.
Musical Fidelity Vinl.
Rose RS250 / RS201e.
STAX SRM-252s. ( SRM-D50 on order. )
Airpulse A200.
STAX SR-L300. ( SR-007mkII on order. )
Q-Acoustics Q3060s.
iPad Pro running the companion app.

I also have a pair of modified Bowers & Wilkins DM 601 S3s when I’m in the mood for passive speakers.

1 Like