Vu meter on Tidal Video on RS150B

I’m having trouble with the VU meter and watching video on my TV when playing video from my tidal playlist. Vu meter not responding and the album info display on the machine is not moving ( the little bar is not moving).

buffering on Rosetube

When I watching 2160p video using Rosetube on TV, then I skip to next video and it take like 5 seconds to play the next video (also2160p video on rosetube), and I do it again the RS150B is not responding and the little arrow always surrounding.

RS150B
Ethernet 100m

Hello,

VU meter and watching video on my TV when playing video from my tidal playlist.
→ Do you mean that you hope to see video with TV and VU meter with ROSE device at the same time?
I’m sorry but VU meter is not designed for video menu, including TIDAL video.

the album info display on the machine is not moving
→ Is this also about TIDAL video? The progress bar doesn’t work when you’re watching TIDAL video via TV? Would check if it still happens after rebooting RS150?

buffering on Rosetube
→ No matter what video you play on Rosetube, it may take some time to load and may experience some buffering before it starts. It also depends on the network status. In particular, a long playback time or a high-quality video may take more time. In this case, please do not operate the ROSE too quickly.

Thank you,

Thanks for the quick reply. have a nice weekend.

How SLOW should we operate??? huh?

Hello,

What’s the issue?

1 Like

Hello,

Check the message.