Youtube no longer supported?!

It seems YouTube is not working any longer?! (Not on the RS250A itself, nor via IOS or Android app)

Can you confirm it is a licensing issue or just another one of the bugs in the device?!

I have the device not even a week now and sorry to say that it seems very unstable for its hefty pricetag!

@Affacc

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I have a few questions for you.

1. Previously, YouTube was supported on Rose devices and RoseConnect app.
    By supporting YouTube, there were some problems and it was disabled.
  2. Can you tell me what is the problem with your RS250a?
    It could be bugs, or you could be using it incorrectly. I will answer to your questions.

Thank you

@rosehan

1. So people who purchased the device especially for using it with YouTube can return their device to the dealer and get a full refund?

2. No I do not use it wrongly your device this device is buggy and that is unacceptable in this preice-range.

Would be great if it works without the need to use the hard reset.

@Affacc

Hello

We are here to answer your questions.

1. It seems impossible. It was difficult to support YouTube, so we developed and supported an app called Rosetube. Does your RS250 not even work on the Rosetube? Or are you talking about Youtube in the RoseConnect app? Youtube in the RoseConnect app did not exist at first, but it was only a temporary one made at the request of many users. However, many problems arose during the application process. If Rosetube doesn’t work, please explain how it doesn’t work.

2. We are trying to solve the problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you

@rosehan

You do realise you produce one of the most expensive music streamers on the market not? So for your customers it is not to much to ask that is works flawless now is it?

Especially for people that love top notch quality music and like to sit down, and listen for hours to the best quality, it is not acceptable that the system, lags, need to be reset, has serious flaws in sound quality. We are not talking a ten dollar transistor radio here.

People invest in extremely high quality sytems to get the best of the best, as that is their hobby. Any glitch or flaw in their system causes irritation and aggrevation, you must understand that.

Now for Youtube: If I understand right only the actual logo and app of Youtube are removed but RoseTube gives you the same results and usability? In other words if I searhc in RoseTube it get exactly the same results as if I would use Youtube?

@Affacc

We have not supported YouTube since launching the product. There was a function that allows you to log in to your YouTube account in Rosetube and subscribe to YouTube or view previously watched videos.
The answer to your last question is Yes. You can also watch all the videos that appear by searching on YouTube on Rosetube.

Thank you

I have a problem connecting to Rosetube. I was watching Rosetube and I had to walk away for a while. The clip was finished and showed the last frame.

But when I came back an hour or so ago it doesn’t seem to connect to Rosetube anymore. I can see my favorites and subscriptions etc but they won’t play. I cannot see all the Korean music anymore either.

I rebooted the RS250 two times. I updated the app but still no Rosetube. Qobuz works and I can play music. I can see the covers on the TV so that works.

All I can think of now is that the Rosetube service is down.

Please help.

@Jeep

Rose server is currently under maintenance. Please check the link below.

Thank you

Thank you for confirming that. At least my diagnosis was right. Only I would have liked to know that beforehand. It would have saved me the panic.

This reminds me of hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. "The plans for the intergalactic bypass have been on display for 50 earth standard years on planet x in the vicinity of Betelgeuse and noboby protested the destruction of planet earth’

Why wasn’t I informed?

@Jeep

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We did make a notice to the Hi-Fi Rose community web site.
Next time, I will talk to the person in charge so that it can be displayed on the device.

Thank you