3 months Free Coupon of Qobuz& 2 months Roon for hifi Rose

In the event notice, it mentions the coupon for the device rs150B, rs250, and rs201. Does RS150 include?

Yes, RS150 user can get the coupon as well if you are new to ROSE device.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

If you’re using Android device to control ROSE device
[Event] Provide Free Coupon of Qobuz and Roon for HiFiRose user [changed how to participate]

If you’re using iOS device to control ROSE device
[Event] Provide Free Coupon of Qobuz and Roon for HiFiRose user [changed how to participate] - #5 by ROSELOA

So, is there a trick to activating the Qobuz trial? I just located it in the events section of the app using my smartphone. Entered the requested information, email, password etc. Then clicked on the blue area to register. Multiple times. Nothing happens. Once, I even got photos to pick out to prove I’m not a robot. after about an hour no email confirmation, nothing. Tried to sign on with Qobuz using my information. Not able to sign on. So, what do I do to start the free trial?
Rose 150B purchased recently.

@Wbray123

Please respond to my request below.

1) ROSE ID > (ROSE device > Settings > System Info > ROSE ID)

2) Your account for ROSE APP(or ROSE device)

3) ROSE model name (RS150B, RS250 or RS201)

4) Coupon to request (Roon/Qobuz)

If you respond to the above, we will send you the coupon code and how to use it by e-mail.

Thanks!
Rose Id: 0C851A
Account: wbray123@me.com
Model RS 150B
Coupon: Qobuz

Am still waiting for further instructions. I already have a coupon code and entered it before this inquiry. I was unable to obtain access. I still have that code.

To clarify, I followed all instructions precisely and entered the coupon code and clicked on register after entering all necessary info. Nothing happens. I get no trial, no confirmation and cannot register or open Qobuz. I tried again today.

@Wbray123
Please check your message.

I have checked all emails. Is that what you mean? I can’t find anything new. And if it makes a difference I don’t use Facebook or Apple so am attempting to use email to register or sign up.

@Wbray123

I sent the Qobuz coupon code and how to use it.
Please check your wbray123@me.com email again.

Thank you

Wbray,

I am also having problems activating Qobuz. After creating my Qobuz user name & password, I was surprised they wanted me to sign in using my email address (not my Qobuz user name). And I was confused when they asked for a password, which password they wanted - the one for my email or the one for Qobuz (apparently, they want my email address and my Qobuz password).

In trying to figure this out, I learned Qobuz does not provide any phone support, and their email support is not available evenings & weekends. And if you ask them to explain things (like why we can’t just use our Qobuz user name & password to sign in) they refuse to answer (sound familiar to anyone?). So I’m going to look into Tidal. Hopefully it’s better.

@Pesto_Sauce

I just sent you an e-mail.
Please check your e-mail.

Thank you

Sorry to hear that. I have a Tidal trial subscription now. I may just go for the regular Qobuz trial subscription (not through Rose) to see how they compare.

Thank you, but I have gone back and checked all emails twice. I already have the code given by Hifi Rose in the sign up process but don’t see that you sent one. As for instructions I have followed those already posted and have attempted to gain access multiple times. Nothing yet has worked. After entering the code and all information requested I press the space to register and nothing happens. As far as I know I am following all instructions because there is nothing left to do in the application process. It just doesn’t work.

@Wbray123

I have replied to your email. Please check your email.

Thank you

I went back and checked my emails again. All I find are emails telling me to check my email, and one with instructions I followed more than once, without success. If you sent me an email to solve this puzzle I can’t find it.

Dear Hifi Rose!

I just bought a 150B streamer today.

Rose Id: OD1D65
Account: info@axiscnc.hu
Model RS 150B
Coupon: Qobuz and ROON

Please send free coupon

Thx : Zsolt

@peregizsolt

Please check the message. I have issued a coupon code.

Thank you