520 as a pre amp

I want to use the Rose 520 as a pre amp. What are the best and what (for the best sound) settings are there to connect it to the line in of my power amp?

Thanks !

Gr. Frank

@Fraf61

When using the RS520 as a pre-amplifier and connecting it to a power amplifier, there is no need for separate settings.
However, we recommend that you set the RS520’s volume as low as possible and increase it slowly.
If the RS520’s volume is set too high, it may cause damage to the speakers you are using.

thank for youre reply. wouldt a 250a or a 150 be a better solution (sound wise)?

@Fraf61

RS250a and RS150b are network streamers that do not have an amplifier installed, unlike RS520.

RS520 and RS150b have the same DAC built-in.
However, RS150b is focused on performance and output as a source device. The power supply is different and the interface is very different from RS520. I think the sound quality of both is excellent, but the RS520 lacks an interface, making it unsuitable for use with various devices. If you want to use only the speakers with the simplest configuration possible in the future, we recommend the RS520. If you are likely to change and connect various sources or amplifiers, we recommend the RS150b.