Ability to search list of radio stations

After you select the top category in RoseRadio to look for a particular radio station you are presented with hundreds of stations listed.
Is there any ability to search that list? If so, I missed it.

@StandardModel

If too many channels are found after searching for the desired radio channel, you can check the search results by genre, region, and language at the top of the search results.

Thank you

If I want to perform perform a search for an Internet radio station and I start at “RoseRadio” - “Search” - “Music” - the page with 16 categories represented by colored blocks, there are many hundreds if not thousands of stations and no sub-menu or other ability to further limit the search. There should be some further ability to limit the search results from there.

If instead, I go “RoseRadioHome” -“MyRoseRadio”- magnifying glass search - “RoseRadio” shows “0”. The results in “Rose Radio” presumably after searching the internet shows

How can I do a word search (my specific required word parameters such as a particular artist) query of internet radio stations i.e., other than a top level 15/16 non specific predefined categories or by other predefined parameters like genre, region or language ?

By the way, it should be “All Regions” instead of “All Region”.

Thank you for your prompt response to my endless queries.

@StandardModel

It is not possible to search by specific artist or title in RoseRadio. Because RoseRadio only has internet radio channels, you need to enter the radio channel name when searching.

If you search by radio channel name and find too many radio channels, you can sort by genre, region or language.

Thank you

I’m sure you have considered this at some point but Airable.Radio has all you need prebuilt in an API to easily add the Internet Radio station search functionality which is missing in RoseOS.

1 Like

Could you please add
: http://adas.poptarisznya.hu:8200/oldies.mp3

Thank you.

StandardModel

@StandardModel

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We cannot add the streaming URL you requested to our server. Detailed information is required to add.

You can add radio channels yourself.
Please try
Rose device–>Radio app–>+ button–>Enter the radio channel name in CH name and the URL you sent me.

Thank you

When your team gets to updating the search function for internet radio stations, please include metadata as one of the search fields for internet radio stations. As you know, the metadata contains the exact genre of music carried by the station. This is the only way for a potential listener to find a specific sub genre of music desired. Country searches or high level searches as are currently provided by RoseConnect are not viable for finding desired music categories.

StandardModel