About MQA CD Player

*RS150B and RS250 also supports MQA CD Player.

Hi,

Is RS250 (with RSA780 player) supports this MQA CD-Player?

Regards,
Loo

Yes, RS250 supports MQA CD Player as well.

Where do you GET an “MQA CD PLAYER” ?

There is a Rose CD player/ripper for sale everywhere but HiFi Rose’s own description of it doesn’t say a thing about being MQA compatible. So there must be another one but I’ll be damned if I can find it !

Hello,

ROSE CD player ‘RSA780’ can play MQA CD.
I will revise the introduction of RSA780.

Thank you.

Thank you very much for that great Chart and explanation…now the BIG questions all of us are thinking about…Given the fact that MQA is Bankrupt, and the public & manufacturers are throwing gasoline on this “fire”…will HFi Rose continue to pay the fees to MQA and offer it on your products ? I guess there is no reason to remove it, since we have already paid for the rights to use it, if we want to. last week, I contacted a person at TIDAL…in as high up a position as I could find…It pissed me off—He was still “drinking the cool-aid” and as a HiFi-Premium member since they started, I DEMANDED an honest answer. He told me that MQA is only one of a number of Hi-Rez options they offer…which is total BS…all of us know that MQA totally relied on TIDAL for its existence and the TIDAL revenue and membership numbers have been slipping over the past 36 months…

I understand that no manufacturer wants to be the first one to publicly fry MQA, which would put the final nail in their coffin. I actually really like MQA…but most of you out there HATE it…They did misrepresent their Lossy-Lossless facts, and instead of just promoting the fact that many people LIKE the SOUND of MQA…they did the dumbest thing possible…they lied to the Audiophile… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:… Since that video came out 18 months ago, revealing the truth about the MQA resolution, the Audiophile Community has turned its’ back on MQA in mass… Will HiFi Rose comment on MQA to its’ loyal client base ???
Thank you very much,
Mike Siegel
New Jersey/ USA