Adding radio station images

I was delighted to see that I can add an image of a My Radio station. However, when I select the camera icon at the top of the editing screen, I’m taken to “My Gallery” which looks like the photos in the Photos app on IOS. However, I don’t know where “My Gallery” is. I can see the photos, of course, but they don’t seem to be in any order, certainly not the oldest nor the most recent but somewhere in between. I have many thousands of photos. Where is the pointer for My Gallery searching in Photos?
EDIT: As an edit, it looks like the most recent photo is the very last one listed in My Gallery i.e., before the oldest previous photo. Could this order be reversed, please.

StandardModel

@StandardModel

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

1. Currently, it is not possible to change the order of radio channels saved in My Radio.

2. When you add an image to the RoseConnect iOS radio channel, you will be directed to My Gallery, where the photos are stored on your phone.

Rosehan,

Thank you for your response. I would appreciate the ability to order the stations. Perhaps this could be a consideration for a future update. In all cases throughout the RoseConnect software where a large list of items is presented such as a list of songs, albums, radio stations, playlists and other lists it would be helpful to have as a standard programming practice the ability for progressive search ( as soon as one starts typing the search commences) and a defined order of items as exists with some of the lists, for example a-z, z-a, most listened/watched. What I would very much like to see is consistency of programming rules throughout the various screens.
Another example is

where to go back to a previous screen one must click the down arrow. Why not consistently use a standard left arrow? It’s also possible on that screen - a very nice feature- to enlarge the station/album graphic to full screen by clicking on the small image but how would one know that that is possible?
These are not major items but would make the program easier to use for a music enthusiast who is most likely a non programmer.

StandardModel

@StandardModel

I have requested the addition of a feature that allows radio channels stored in My Radio to be sorted in alphabetical order or by genre.

You must click the down arrow to return to the previous screen. There’s no particular reason not to use the standard left arrow consistently. I will also request this. We will review it internally and make any changes if necessary.

Rosehan,

Thank you.

StandardModel