Airplay Problems after RS201e system reset

RS201e on latest firmware. I have been having constant problems with Airplay streaming from iTunes on my computer to the RS201e. Both the RS201e and the computer are on the same network. My original problem was that after about an hour of music playing through iTunes to the RS201e via Airplay the RS201e would lose the signal even though the source was still broadcasting via Airplay. In order to fix this I would have to turn off everything and reboot. I finally decided that I could no longer live with this problem and did a complete system reset on the RS201e. It has now been about a week and no matter what I try the RS201e never shows on the list of available Airplay devices. I have obviously made sure that the devices are connected to the same network and also made sure that Airplay was turned on and that DLNA was turned off on the RS201e. Any help would be appreciated.

@mattwookie

We’re sorry to tell you, but we don’t see that symptom.
I have a few questions for you.

1. After deleting the Wi-Fi connected to the computer and RS201, register the Wi-Fi again.
  2. Turn off Airplay of RS201 and turn it back on.
  3. Reset your Wi-Fi router.
  4. Factory reset RS201.
    RS201–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset

my 150b has now contracted this problem.
airplay suddenly disconnects and the 150 is gone from my airplay device list forever, turning airplay on and off doesn’t work, reboot doesn’t re establish airplay.
a factory reset fixes it, but it only lasts until it disconnects again less than 2 hours and its forever lost again, until another factory reset.

I gave up and stopped using the Rose for airplay for a long time. I recently tried it again and it magically works now. However I still have the same problem where it will lose the connection after a couple of hours and I have to reboot everything to get it to come back. It seems as if there is some kind of buffer that fills up and once it fills the device crashes. It is frustrating. If there was an easy way to recreate over 100 Playlists containing thousands of songs on the Rose I would not need airplay but this does not exist and never will in my opinion. Love the Rose but it collects more dust everyday due to the lack of convenience. Never thought I would say it but I will not buy another Rose pruduct due to the issues I have experienced.

@mattwookie @Muck

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

1. Is your Rose device connected via Ethernet or WiFi?
  2. What router model are you using?
  3. What device is connected to Airplay? (Android/Pad/MAC)
    Please also tell me the model name
  1. connected by ethernet. I’ve tried wifi, it’s exactly the same, once it disconnects I can never discover it again.
  2. ubiquity networking.
  3. iPhone 15 ios17

the 150 can be seen on the network, there’s no problems with rose connect, only airplay that longer works anymore.

@Muck

Please check a few things.

1. Are there any other network devices connected to ubiquity networking? Is it directly connected to ubiquity -LAN-> RS150B? Or is there another device connected in the middle?

2. Please enable hotspot on your cell phone.
    Does the same problem occur when you connect your Rose device to your phone’s Wi-Fi?

3. Doesn’t the connection get disconnected when playing a specific sound source during AirPlay?
    If so, what is the title of the song?

4. If there is another device that supports AirPlay, does it show the same symptoms as the Rose device? Or does it only happen on Rose devices?

5. Have you made any special settings on the ubiquity networking router?

Thank you