Airplay - small constant drop outs

Hi I’m using Airplay to play from Ipad to my RS250A. I have the latest 4.19 system version installed, not the early release version. I have noticed using airplay for streaming both SiriusXM and Spotify from my IPad causes small little quick drop outs in the audio every 5 -10 seconds. It is more noticeable with siriusxm, but it sounds like when a cd skips from being bumped in an old cd walkman. It’s a quick dropout or glitch. It’s unlistenable. When I switch to bluetooth I have no issues with streaming either SiriusXM or Spotify. Why is it doing this? Does anyone else have this issue?

@Augustaprime

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

For Airplay transmission, audio packets are transmitted one way.
Depending on the network environment, packets may not arrive on time or may be disconnected if loss occurs.

1. If you are using a Rose device as a wireless LAN, we recommend using an Ethernet connection.
  2. Among the Airplay transmission standards, there is a built-in protocol that can compensate for packet loss. We will further strengthen and improve this function.

This should be top priority to improve for a network streamer. Airplay is one of the most common ways to stream music to devices. The fact that it can’t do so without drop outs is concerning

@Augustaprime
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
I have a few questions for you.

1. If you have a device other than the iPad with the RoseConnect app installed, does the same symptom appear on other devices?
  2. When connecting the iPad and RS250a via AirPlay, what is the iPad’s volume level?
  3. What is the model name of the router you are using?
  4. Does this symptom only occur when connected to AirPlay?
  5. If you have another router, does the same symptom appear when connected to another router?