Album cover at Internet Radio

Hello RoseFamily,

is there a possibility to show the album covers from songs automaticly at Internet Radio?

Everytime, if a new song starts and I want to see the album cover, I have to press the button.

Next song starts and we are back at first picture and I have to press again.

Best Regards
Mike

3 Likes

Very good idea, I support

3 Likes

Hello,

I will consider with development team.

Thank you for the idea.

1 Like

Bonjour,
Également le nom des artistes et albums par exemple
sur la radio TSF Jazz ( France ) ou Différentes Radios.
Ça serait super Sympa .
Merci

I was just typing up a post on this - I would love to see that.

Is there anything new about this issue. I am happy owner of RS250 from yesterday but fact that cover art dont show automaticly during playing internet radio little disappointing me. It is shame that so big display automaticly show only internet radio station logo.

1 Like

In my opinion and friends that the “Music Search” button is unnecessary. It obscures the cover of Internet stations. Just touch the big cover. Why this inscription? In general, the inscriptions and icons drawn on the covers destroy the basic style of the interface from the first original version of the ROSE firmware. It’s great, that ROSE removed “LYRIC” and “ALBUM” from the album covers. In addition, unfortunately, you can’t turn on “Music search” with the remote control…

Alternatively, you can also use “Music search” as an icon.

@Grex

I have forwarded your comments to our software team.
Your opinion can be reflected and modified, or it can be maintained as it is.

Thank you

Thaks for your answer. I want to explain that one of the key factor to buy RS250 is amazing visualization of music on his big screen. Also 90% time of listening music I spend using internet radio which is the weakness of RS250 in terms of visualization. So, I will most of my listening expirience spen looking at internet station logos, and black screen behind. I was not expecting this.

See the diference?