Album cover on display

Hi, why dosent the album cover apear on display on default when I’m playing Tidal. I have to go and press on the screen? On rose app I can choose vu meters but not album cover?? Br johan

1 Like

Hello,

Do you use RoseConnectPremium APP? If so, you can control with the app.
You will see remote control button on TOP RIGHT of the app display.
You will see ‘VU mode’, so when you want VU mode, select the one of the mode you want.
When you want to turn the VU mode OFF, touch the VU mode button and turn off.

Please let me know if you meant something else.

Thank you.

Hi the vu mode works fine. My question was when i play from Tidal the main screen on my rose 150b shows main meny with all apps and not album cover? Do i have to go to the rose everytime to press on playing song should’t album cover come up per default when i choose ex playing Tidal?

Hello,

If your RS150B is on HOME screen(with many menu), you should see playback display when you play a song in ROSE TIDAL. Doesn’t it work as it is?
If it doesn’t work, would you explain the steps in detail, that you did in the ROSE APP?

I usually use my iphone and rose app to put on my 150b. The home meny shows with all apps. I choose a song from Tidal on my phone and press play. The 150b dosent change, it still shows the home meny. From my phone i can choose the vu meters but if I want to see the song/album cover on the 150b I must either use the rose remote control or go to 150b and press song title up to the left to get the album cover on display?

Hi
Questions
The vu metered appear even if i do not ask for them ….apparently it is automatic ???
Can we introduce other platform music ,as Amazon music ,Deezer etc etc in the machine (rose S250 ) is it possible to use these platforms ??as there is only Qobuz and Tidal already built in the machine ….
Thanks for return
Jcd

1 Like

Hello Jcd,

Once you turned on the VU meter, it will be turned on automatically.
If you don’t want it, you can turn it off.

1. Touching the OFF button on ROSE unit display. It’s on upper right of the display.
  2. RoseConnectPremium APP > Remote button on upper right > VU mode > VU mode OFF

We’re considering of amazon music, but detailed schedule has not been set yet.

Thank you,

Hi Roseloa
Many thanks for yur reply
Ok will see for the vu meters
Regarding the other platforms music ,yu have a plan to buy amazon music …cool ,i suppose there will be an update at this date ??
Many thanks for your valuable advice and your quick replies :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
Rgds
jcd

Hello, there is plan to develop Amazon Music.
However, no detailed schedule and design yet.

Good afternoon Roseola
Another problem
The application « « rose Connect premium ‘’does not want to connect my System rose (250 )since a few days it is impossible to connect the Ipad to the rose -both are on the same network I.E my box ….i do not understand where is the problem ??impossible to connect each other …have you an idea??thanks
Rgds
Jcd

Hello,

Turn on RoseConnectPremium APP in your iPad and it will search ROSE devices in same network.
Do you mean that you have not RS250 in the list? Or you have RS250 in the list but some error message pops up and you can’t connect to RS250?

1. If there’s any error message you see, please let me know what it is.
  2. Please check if your RS250 and RoseConnectPremium in iPad are both on latest version
  3. Check your iPad and RS250’s IP address. You can see RS250’s IP address in settings menu of the unit.

Hi
Exact the iPad or the Samsung tablets also said …connexion failed
Even when listening to music the connexion failed …and the music stops …perhaps bad network …do not know …but I think there is a problem ,cause when I send a ´tethering ´with my phone ,in order to use the 4G network instead of the inside network (box sfr )it does not function ….I do not understand as the 4G network is better than the inside one ….hope there is no problem with the rose ,as I am ready to buy a 4G box âne take another subscription to m’y fai (a second SIM Card ) …

Hi rose
Bonjour a tous
Desole trop long pour écrire en anglais …j’espère que ….
Voila mon probleme
Ca concerne l’application et le wifi (rose 250)
Mon iPad refuse de se connecter 8 fois sur 10 avec le rose :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:
Ma tablette samsung (android )y arrive bcp mieux ….
Mon telephone android aussi …bien que …il y trouve des difficultés avec le reseau domestique …mais
Quand je veux faire un partage de connexion avec mon téléphone (reseau 4G ) impossible
Le rose se connecte bien au reseau ,mais le telephone demande la connection au Wifi …qui lui n’est donc pas le meme reseau …et catastrophe ca ne marche pas ,bien sur car je pense que les deux reseaux entrent en conflit …mais sans connecter le wifi ,le telephone refuse ,ne serait ce que de tenter une connection …rien ne se passe et tout s’arrête sur le telephone alors que quand je demande un partage de connexion avec n’importe quel autre appareil ca marche et le tel ne me demande pas de me connecter au wifi ,ce qui est completement logique ,puisque le reseau 4G est un reseau ……comprends pas vraiment
Qqun a t il le meme probleme ??je voudrai acheter un routeur 4G histoire de lui faire un reseau a part mais j’ai bien peur que ca ne marche pas ……je precise que
Partage de connection et routeur 4 g ont deja marche sans aucun probleme ….nous avons deja fait des essais

Desole pour le francais mais je ne me voyais pas faire cette prose en anglais ….🤷🤷‍♂️🤷🤷‍♂️🤷
Si qqun a une ou des explications ….
Merci d’avance

Jag väljer Tidal och söker en låt. Menyn visar fortfarande de olika apparna på huvudmenyn? Jag måste antingen gå fram till enheten och trycka på rubriken uppe till vänster eller använda fjärrkontrollen. Borde inte albumomslaget komma upp automatiskt??