Amazon Music HD streaming

As an alternative to direct support for Amazon HD would it be possible to implement support for audio Chromecast? That will be very satisfactory!

1 Like

+1 for Amazon HD support

2 Likes

It would be more then nice to have native PLEX support :wink:

1 Like

This is where most of Rose’s efforts should be focused.
Qobuz + Tidal are less than 2% market share each. Add TuneIn and you have a complete set of most desired functionality. Just saying.

1 Like

+1 for PLEX support!!!

+1 for Amazon HD support

2 Likes

manage to get 3 month on hd amazon , i think it fine, if spotify gets their act together they will be no. 1

1 Like

The lack of Amazon and iTunes is the reason I haven’t purchased one of these yet. And I’ll stick with my Bluesound Vault until its integrated. Lets get it together Hifi Rose!

1 Like

+1 for Amazon Music HD support.

Shouldn’t be that hard for Rose to implement Amazon or Apple Music.

The only holdback might be the ‘outdated’ Android OS.

1 Like

amazon music hd i would support it very much,
greetings from lake constance, makes it true

1 Like

I don’t need amazon music hd on rs250

<But i need it on my RS150B!

1 Like

+1 for Amazon Music HD support.

Amazon Prime members with Amazon Music get a free upgrade to Amazon Music HD. For me that is $7.99 US per month.

I am currently looking for a solution to play Amazon Music via voice command on my main stereo system. Unfortunately, the Amazon Echo Link limits the digital outputs to 16 bit 48Khz, which is far less that the maximum of 24 bit 192Khz.

1 Like

+1 for Amazon HD music, as well as Apple Music

1 Like

An update to include Amazon and Tidal Connect would be very much appreciated.

1 Like
2 Likes

YES +1 for Amazon premium on my Rose. It is a great product but you have to include one of the largest HD streaming platform !!!

1 Like

+1 for Amazon Music. It would be a great addition.

1 Like

+1 for Amazon as well.

Amazon has many titles in “Ultra HD” that my Tidal doesn’t have, so having native Amazon support will be fantastic!

I would definitely welcome Amazon to hifi rose. I know the hifi shop I frequent keeps asking when is Amazon coming to the hifi rose especially with the new line up.