Amplifier that match with hifi rose 250

I would like a power stereo amplifier that matches with sr250 if it posslible with the new GAN tecnology

hifi rose ra180 would be a good match

??? Le nitrure de Galium est une techno pour ampli large bande (ampli puissance radio ou sattellite). Aucun intérêt particulier en audio ?

A good question without a good answer. I can hardly call the RA180 a good match. That is made to match the RS150… in size and price range.

The GaN type class-D amplifiers are still very new, rare and expensive (in Hifi) . The high bandwidth is said to take away the sharpness that is often attributed to class-D.

The only option I found that comes close to the same price range, ie something I could afford, is the Peachtree Gan400 power amplifier. If only… If only I could find a shop where I could buy it locally (in NL-EU).

My other options for the near future are not GaN, but attributed the same power and a more ‘sweet’ sound. That means tube-like space, clear mids and highs with a tight bass. If you understand the Topic question you understand what we are looking for. Just read the reviews.

So: my first option is the Nuprime AMG line. It also works at a much higher frequency (700 MHz iirc) giving it the same character. Looks distinctive. High value but reasonable price. The power amp and pre, or headphone amp (slight difference) are a bit cheaper each. You could do only the poweramp and use the Rose as pre-amp. With caveats. I need more in and outputs for my subs and vinyl.

My second option, using more common Ice-power modules but combined with an excellent tube pre-amp stage that even has a good phono stage is the Heaven11 Billie amp II. It has about the same price, the looks match quite well and the reviews are glowing.
The digital inputs are nice for TV but not so much for the RS250. I would use a better external dac anyway. For me it would fit perfectly (dac, phonoamp, tv+extra phono for my second turntable)

If there are other candidates in the same price range of 2k-4k I would like to know. And I don’t mean Hegel or the usual big bulky black class AB suspects.

I forgot Orchard Audio. They have GaN amp in this price range too. I haven seen or read any reviews.

Didnt know that.
I guess i have to learn more about this new GaN tech.
But my desire is an amplifier that mach exactly with rs 250 to have as a stack unit. I like AB amps and I been looking for an amplifier exactly the same size as my sr250.
For now i using parasound Zamp v3 sounds good but i want someting better and compact.

Tanks for the recomendations
I used to have a nufurce amplifier that it broke because of the temperature was runing hot every time
But I see now they change the model desing hopefully is better
I also cheking the Benchmark abh amplifier is compact as the sr 250 but expensive , the reviews are good there are some videos about this amp but the youtubers that show the product act like sellers isntead of consumers .
I am gonna check this orchard audio amp
Tanks

That is indeed almost the same footprint. The Benchmark AHB2 seems very capable. And surprisingly, it is not class D this time but a special THX AAA class AB. My current HP amp/preamp is also THX AAA and I can’t tell it’s presence between my phono and main amplifier (as invisible as a passive preamp). Which is a great compliment.

I’ll be looking into this. But I have to say, it is expensive. A little above my budget and also lacking features I need. But that is because of my special situation (turntable setup).

Btw: one youtube review by Jay’s iyagi, I think he is very honest. His discriptions always match with my experiences.
He really appreciated them but sold them. Because, as he said: ‘sometimes the truth hurts’, and he doesn’t want studio sound but enjoy his music.

What I also found, that the Billie amp matches in height and depth and looks. Only not in width so you can’t stack them. But I’m going to place them side by side.