Annoying new suggestion list in Rose Connect 4

The latest Rose Connect version 4 displays a suggestion list next to the play list while showing the current song from my music library. I find this very disturbing and would rather have the current song in full screen mode. The play list can be stacked to the right side - how can I hide the suggestion list?

2 Likes

Hello, it is currently not possible to turn off the suggestion list. I will discuss it with the development team.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Stacking it away to the right (like the playlist) might be a consistent solution.

Regards
Peter

Any news on this topic?

I find it patronizing to be bothered with a suggestion list that takes up half the screen when I select songs from my own library.

Please provide a button to stack the suggestion list away.

4 Likes

@peja, I completely agree with you, it would be so much more streamlined!

Add a on/off button for our choice please.

1 Like

Hello. Also imporove the searching method and the resaults. Sometimes when i am searching an artist shows as results the albums of the artist and sometimes don’t just top tracks. Very annoying.

@christoum1974

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Currently, the RoseConnect app is continuously being improved.
I have a few questions for you.

1. Can you take a screenshot of the phenomenon in which search results do not appear when searching for an artist in the RoseConnect app and send it to me?
  2. If you look at the picture below, when you search for an artist in the RoseConnect app, the first list that appears as a search result is Playlist on Rose. If the search results are not in Playlist on Rose, the search results will not appear. If you swipe the search results category window to the right, various search results will appear.

Hello. For the first yes i would send you a screenshot next time. For the second, you telling me if the artists that i am searching isn’t in the tidal or qobuz that i wouldn’t see a resault ??. I have also rare music from the funk era of 70s and 80s that the tidal and qobuz has no idea about it. Anyway i am going to send you a screenshot when i’ m ready. Thank you for the response.

@christoum1974

What did you search for, but no search results appear? Are your search results not showing up in the Tidal or Qobuz search boxes?