Any UK Virgin Media Users

I am using an RS250 and am still having issues with Qobuz pausing randomly - I have tried both wired and WiFi with the same result. As I have said in another thread Roon always works perfectly - I have been in contact with Henley Audio the UK distributor and they seem to be all out of answers, so I was wondering if there are any UK Virgin Media users who may be able to help. I have tried using the Virgin Hub in modem mode and used a new router but it made no difference whatsoever. I’d appreciate it if anyone with any tech knowledge could tell me where I am going wrong with settings etc.

Thanks

@Drummer154

I have a few additional questions.

1. Do you experience the same symptom when playing other streaming apps besides Qobuz, such as Rosetube, Radio, Tidal, Apple Music, etc.?
    Other streaming apps such as Rosetube, Radio, Tidal, Apple Music, etc. can also be used when connected to Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
  2. If buffering is the only symptom of Qobuz, it appears to be a different problem.
  3. If buffering occurs only when playing Qobuz, there does not seem to be a need for repair.

I have taken out a Tidal subscription and am still having the same pausing issue as shown. Speed seems ok but is incredibly annoying that I can only use the RS250 with the additional cost of a NUC and a Roon monthly subscription - I’m pretty sure it’s a virgin media issue rather than a hardware problem but I’ve tried every option reasonably available to me - I’m no network expert so if anyone in the UK is id appreciate any thoughts or help.
Thanks in advance.

Radio Paradise streamed through Rose Radio also pausing every few minutes - I give up - back to CD and vinyl - I’ll probably sell and put it down to a very costly experience.

Guess that I’m pretty unique then.