Anyone looking at the RA180?

Anyone planning on pairing the 150 w/ the new RA180? Been using Class D (Hypex) amps for years.

I currently have a couple of GaN based amps (Peachtree, Class D Audio). Quite impressed with their performance.

Assuming the reviews should be positive. Although, price tag may be high for most.

Thx.

Try the new NAD M23, half the price. Its power amp though. But if you like Class D. That a must to try!

Yes. I also have a Purifi based Class D amp. That is my reference.

Although, the Peachtree is also very enjoyable.

1 Like

I have one on order to use with my 150B. I am planning to Bi-Amp my KEF Blades with it. Right now, I’m running my 150B directly to a Parasound JC5 and it sounds really great. We will get to compare. I need the phono input.

1 Like

Well, I hope ROSE will make a power amp that matches the RS150B and is a little bit less steep priced than the RA180.

1 Like

Yes, good idea! Just analog amp without dac, streaming amd all other digital stuff. But dual mono with nice linear power and… MM/MC phonostage!

Ahh sorry phonostage is impossible in power amp((

I think Rose is into class D and that doesn’t need a linear power supply. But yes power supply needs to be of very good quality.

But just a good poweramp would be good.

I think I would also bi-amp. Anyone figure out the subwoofer and x-over options?

1 Like