Apple AirPlay from Macbook M1 and 150b; sound not heard

Hello,

I noticed today that although Rose successfully advertises an Airplay resource to connect to, that when I do so from my M1 Macbook, I hear no sound (I’m using my Qobuz account to play from mackbook source). I can, however, connect my iPad Pro to the same Rose 150b airplay connection and do hear the sound/music/etc.

Note: with the macbook connected to the 150b, it does show the item being played and my Macbook also shows up in the main display of the Rose 150b.

There is just no sound as with the iPad Pro

The Macbook has the following OS: 27.0.1 (26A434) - Golden Gate

thank you

As i remember you have to put up the volume on the Macbook and make sure bluetooth / airplay is on.

Thanks @RoonGoeroe , not sure how I missed the related audio control on the Macbook, but working now.

Have a great week