Arranging playlists in the Rose Connect app and edit the menu on the bottom

Hello my message was ignored so I’d appreciate a response as it’s been months.

Currently there is no way to search for songs directly within playlists like you can in the Tidal or Spotify app. Please see if this can be added as I said scrolling through 100’s of songs is not ideal.

Also when scrolling through my playlist it takes time to load songs, unlike the Tidal and Spotify app which preloads all the songs thus being able to scroll smoothly. It just feels slow and laggy and not very premium for £4,000.00

Suschiel Gimage

@Suschiel
Currently, there is no function to find songs by searching in My Playlist for Rose products.
However, you can set filters to find songs.
As a result of talking with the person in charge, it will not be easy as it is a part that needs to be redesigned, but I am thinking positively about adding it.

The reason why the screen scrolling takes a lot of buffering in the RoseConnect app is that the surrounding network status is not smooth.
If the network condition is smooth, it will take less buffering.

Thank you

Hello Han,

Thank you for your reply.

I appreciate that and I am sure a large number of your users will too. It makes more natural transition from using the Tidal app to the Rose connect app. If you can assist in this development it will drive more users to play their music directly from the rose connect app instead of Airplay or wishing for Tidal connect. Being able to search for music within created playlists is a huge advantage and necessary to make the listening experience smooth, pleasant, fun and easy.

Also regarding the buffering my internet connection is super smooth as I am getting fibre speeds of 120mbs and I am able to stream UHD content on multiple devices at the same time. I don’t think it’s my connection. Why scrolling through my Tidal or Spotify app it scrolls without any buffering so I believe it’s more an issue with the Rose connect app. My iPhone 13 pro max and the Rose connect app and Rose RS150B softwares are all up to date. Please can you look into this more deeply.

@Suschiel

After our software team reviews the problem, we will do our best to support the part that can be supported.

Thank you