Audirvana voucher

How do we get the audirvana voucher for an extended trial. Any updates on Roon?

1 Like

@duffer5

Just go to the link below, click Free Trial, and sign up for an account.

Audirvana is asking us to fill out a form and the form requires a voucher number. See photo.

@duffer5

I explained it wrong.

If you look at the event window in the RoseConnect app, you will see Qobuz and Tidal coupon issuance windows.
Audirvana is also creating a corresponding page.
It is said that the page will be designed within this week.

@ROSEHAN Thanks for the clarification.

So once again, Hifi Rose says 1 week and it has been 10 days. You said a voucher was being developed yet no voucher. You advertised a ā€œextended trial with Audirvana,ā€ with the major release / update of the ROSE OS almost a month ago but yet you did not and still donā€™t have the needed voucher. Much like ROON ready with the RS130 (4 months and still no ROON) you have advertised a benefit to Hifi Rose customers that canā€™t be accessed. What is the status on the voucher? Ignoring these and like questions is not a way to deal with the ongoing issues.

2 Likes

@duffer5

Please check the message.

I am also waiting for the voucher for extended Audirvana trial. Is there any news regarding it?

@Hajans
Please check the message.

Hello, I also wrote a week ago about getting an Audirvana studio voucher.
I have not received a response from you and I do not understand the response you are giving to other members on this subject.
Could you please be more explicit on the procedure to follow and where to collect the voucher.

I understand that I need you to provide me with a voucher to complete a form to return to Audirvana.
How, by what means (email?, Rose_Connect ? other?) do you send me this coupon (voucher)? could you please explain.
thanking you

@RezDeSol

Hello

I should have checked your Rose ID and Rose account ID when giving you the Audirvana free trial coupon, but I did not.

Please check the information below and forward your Rose ID and Rose account email to me.

1.Rose deviceā€“>Settingsā€“>System Infoā€“>Rose ID
2. Rose deviceā€“>Settingsā€“>User Accountā€“>Email address you logged in with

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for your intervention : now it works !
Have a Good day.

I just bought a new hifirose rs130 device, which supposedly comes with a free usage option for a certain time, I would like to activate this, how can I do it?

Hifirose ID: OD6C34
my email : info@axiscnc.hu
Coupon code for my device: U3V592P5

Thank you for your help.

@peregizsolt
Please refer to the link below.