Automated Shuffling With Latest Software Update

After updating RS250’s latest software, I have an annoying problem where the RS250 shuffles songs uncontrollably. I play music stored on the SSD and used to play a single song, and the RS250 stops when the song ends. Now the RS250 continues on its own and plays another song randomly. I tried different audio play settings, but it doesn’t make any difference. My RS250 has a mind of its own.

Please help me to get it back to where it was and give me instructions on how to go back to the previous version of the software and have things back to normal. Thank you!

Hello,

Check if ‘Recommended Playlist - Auto play’ is ON.
You can check here -
RS250 > Playback display > Queue > Scroll down to last song you’ve added > Recommended Playlist - Auto play’ - ON or OFF

For more details about Recommended Playlist - Auto play, check this URL.

Dear Roseloa,
I do not use playlists. I never created one. My music, mostly classical, is stored and organized in folders on the SSD. Each folder contains one or more FLAC files depending on the number of movements (for example, a concerto would have three files in one folder, and an overture would have one file).

The auto-play that you mentioned is OFF. When I navigate to a folder, I see the files and push the play button on the top bar (next to the return icon). The RS250 plays the file(s) in the folder and then continues randomly and plays another file. Before, it stopped after the last file and did not continue to play another file.

SOMETHING HAD CHANGED, and it happened after the last software update. Could you test it on your end? And can I go back to the previous version?
Thank you, David

Hello again,
Please disregard my previous post. My system got back to normal. It happened after I reset the media and then restarted the RS250.
David.

1 Like