Bass Treble Controls

Hi,
It would be great if you can add a BASS & Treble control and a selection switch between Graphic EQ or BASS/Treble. Some people prefer to have BASS/Treble controls than a Graphic Equalizer.

Thank You

1 Like

Hi,
well, the option is to buy new amp R180 with built in EQ :slight_smile:

I suppose digital EQ option would be kinda inadequate according to RS150 sound quality

1 Like

Option to get an EQ is play via roon.

No, we will absolutely not want any of this stuff to polute the audio signal of the HIFI Rose. If you want trebel, bass and EQ buy another solution.

@stig Ah ! you are the new owner of HIFI Rose company! thank you for explaining that people that are interested in EQ NEED to buy something else.

But why did you make the RS150 ROON ready?

Please try to refrain your self for putting your opinion on others.
I thank you.

Yes I am the new owner of HIFI Rose company. :smile:
I added ROON Ready because it has the best interface, not for EQ.

I stand corrected about my writing.

“No, I will absolutely not want any of this stuff to polute the audio signal of my HIFI Rose. If anyone want trebel, bass and EQ I suggest to buy another solution.”

I hope you can accept that this is my opinion, and I will as always respect yours.

1 Like

I’ll be nice to you! hahaha… hence you are the new owner :slight_smile:

I understand what you mean. Not wanting to pollute the signal.
I think ill be stopping my ROON subscription. It has not much use. anymore. Rose app is nice. But a slight learning curve.

I have run my Rose 150B with Rose app, roon and Audirvana. In my opinion roon has the best interface and sounds the best. I was lucky to buy a lifetime license for roon many years ago when it didn’t cost a fortune. Today I would probaly not subscribe to roon because of it’s cost, I would have been satisfied with the Rose app which will be better and better.

Just curious, are the tulips still in bloom in the fields in your country? :tulip: