Big Problem with Play/Pause Function on RS250A

Good morning,

Here is the situation:

• My ROSE RS250A declared healthy by after-sales service
  • A new remote control (Exchanged by after-sales service)
  • Connected via HDMI to my TV (Recent high-end)
  • VLC app (from Rose Store) activated,
  • My video files on an SSD in the RS250A drawer,

When I play a video:

• If I press “Pause/Play” on the remote control or on the touch screen, the command is almost never executed, unless I tap several times (1 time or 2 or 5 or 10 times…)
  • If I press “Pause/Play” on the Rose app on my SmartPhone, it works without problem.
    I’ve been struggling with this almost since the beginning.

My ROSE RS250A went to after-sales service:

They changed my remote control because the first one was very unstable.
For the problem with the “Pause/Play” function they told me that the problem would be known to ROSE who would release a future corrective update.

Does anyone have an explanation?

Cdlt. AlainM

Traduction en français :

Bonjour,

Voici la situation :
- Mon ROSE RS250A déclaré “sain” par le SAV
- Une télécommande neuve (Echangée par le SAV)
- Connecté en HDMI vers mon TV (Récent haut de gamme)
- Appli VLC (de Rose Store) activée,
- Mes fichiers vidéo sur un SSD dans le tiroir du RS250A,

*Quand je lis une vidéo : *

- Si j’appuie sur “Pause/Lecture” sur la télécommande ou sur l’écran tactile, la commande n’est quasiment jamais exécutée, sauf si je tape plusieurs fois (1 fois ou 2 ou 5 ou 10 fois…)
- Si j’appuis sur “Pause/Lecture” sur l’appli Rose sur mon SmartPhone, ça fonctionne sans problème.
Je galère avec ça depuis quasiment le début.

*Mon ROSE RS250A est allé en SAV : *

Ils m’ont changé la télécommande car la première était très instable.
Pour le problème de la fonction “Pause/Lecture” ils m’ont dit que le problème serait connu de ROSE qui diffuserait une mise à jour corrective à venir.

Quelqu’un a-t-il une explication ?

Cdlt. AlainM

I have found that when pressing commands on the remote control, it takes a two-four second “press” to be effective. Where more than one press is required you must experiment with the interval between presses.
This shouldn’t happen, of course, but it’s a “work around” until Rose properly fixes the Remote.

StandardModel

Hello and thank you,

I insist on the fact that:

1. This malfunction of the “Play / Pause” function only occurs during Video playback and on the remote control.
    On the touch screen and the app on SmartPhone no problem.
    Finally, in Audio and Radio playback, the remote control functions correctly.

2. My RS250A went to after-sales service with its original remote control. He came back with a new remote!
    According to after-sales service, this malfunction is known to the manufacturer and will be corrected in the next update. When ???
    I noticed that the new remote control is more stable and causes fewer problems.
    But: the malfunction of the “Play / Pause” function on this remote control and in Video playback still malfunctions.
    As an electronics and informatique after-sales technician, I think that the manufacturer should look for: the reception and interpretation of remote control orders and the processing of these orders in the RS250A.
    Please read carefully. CDLT