Blue Tooth and Remote Controller

I can successfully pair blue tooth and use the remote controller and all its functions. When the RS 150B is off, the remote controller can not ever turn it back on. When I manually turn it on or use the app. to turn it on from standby, the blue tooth has turned it self off and in setting/bluetooth and I have to turn it on again and pair again which always occurs successfully. I have changed the batteries and that does not help the issue. Any solution or is does this require a future firmware update?

Hello @1955dan

When RS150B is completely OFF, it is impossible to turn it on with a remote controller or an app.

When turning on the from standby mode manually or using the app, it is not normal that Bluetooth to turn off.

Please try the following below
Rose device ---- Settings ---- System Settings ---- Factory Reset
It takes 5-10 minutes for your RS150B to initialize. After resetting, reconnect Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and try again.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I believe I found an alternative acceptable solution. Under System Settings I changed the USB/SSD from Off to Auto and this resolved the issue. If true, a notation of this in your manual would be most helpful. Your thoughts please.

Thank you