BUG: Rose 150b and Apple AirPlay behaviour

Hello,

Here is a reproducible issue with playing various media from M1 Macbook Pro to HiFi Rose 150b over Apple AirPlay

Rose 150b and Apple AirPlay issue

Thanks

[9342]
Hello,

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation and for taking the time to share the video.

Based on your report and video, here is my understanding of the issue:

  1. You connected your M1 MacBook to the RS150B via Apple AirPlay.
  2. When playing a video using VLC Player on the MacBook, the playback metadata displayed correctly on the RS150B screen.
  3. Afterwards, you played a YouTube video on the MacBook, and the playback information on the RS150B updated to reflect YouTube properly.
  4. However, after pausing YouTube and resuming playback on VLC Player, the playback metadata on the RS150B screen failed to update.

If I missed something, please let me know.
Also, would you let me know the ROSE ID of your RS150B?
(RS150B > Settings > system Info > ROSE ID)

Best Regards,

Hi @ROSELOA

Yes, you understand the issue correctly but after further testing while making a video for you, I now think it is an Apple AirPlay with VLC issue. I am happy to share the reproducible issue across two AirPlay devices (Rose 150b and Sony Bravia 79" flatscreen TV) for your use/team.

May I have your email to send you the video link, please?

thank you