BUG: RoseTube fails to play back search results

Hello,

I can reproduce an error in Rose ONE app/150b where Rose Tube results won’t play.
Full demo is here: RoseTube bug reproduced

Thanks

@taystnotes
Please send your RoseID to the email address below, and we will check it and reply to you.
shim1691@citech.kr

@Rose_love Hello, this has been sent to the address requested.

Thank you

@Rose_love I sent this info early last week. What did you discover? I saw the issue again last night. Have to click on about four videos in order for one to play. Reproducible when you pause a given video for a long stretch of time.

@taystnotes

Thank you for the additional information.

Regarding this issue, please contact Rose_love directly via email and provide them with the details you shared with us, including the issue occurring after a video has been paused for an extended period of time.

They will be able to review the issue and assist you further.

Thank you for your cooperation.

@ROSEHAN Details per her request were already sent last week. I will write her and ask what she discovered, then.

thanks

@ROSEHAN @Rose_love Still waiting to hear back on this issue (email or here). Please advise.

thank you

@taystnotes
Sorry for the delayed response.
I have sent you an informational email.
Thank you.

1 Like