Can the "Thumbs up" list be modified?

There is a “Thumbs Up” icon on the left side vertical menu of the Rose 250A. When pressed, it opens up a list of the 17 predetermined (not very useful to me) music general categories which list appears to be unmodifiable.

Once a music general category is selected , to the right is a list of songs which were within the selected general category and featured.

Can I:

1. Modify that list of general categories

2. If (1) is not possible just display my desired categories with the deselected categories not displayed?

1 Like

@StandardModel

Please let me know which app on the RS250a means the left “Thumbs Up” icon on the left side vertical menu. Please explain in detail in order to give an accurate answer.

Thank you

Rosehan,

Sorry, I was unclear. On the 250A Home->far left vertical column the second item down from the top is a “thumbs up”. It is labeled “featured” after you select it. It displays the types of music in a list to allow the user to filter music according to the fixed list of music categories. In another menu I have selected my desired types from the list of available choices you have provided.
I only want to list three of the choices (in the “Featured” list) as most of them I won’t use and don’t want to display every time I go to the main music menu. However, this selection (the thumbs up) always displays all of them. My preference is that only those types of music that I want to see are listed. These are the ones I have “checked”.

On another topic , what is a playlist called “Duduo References Playlist”? It is included and shown in RoseHome-> Home->Mix.

감사해요

Rosehan,

I apologise, but did you respond to the above questions?

thank you.

@StandardModel

I’m sorry for the late reply.

I don’t understand your answer. RS250a–>Rose home–far left vertical column the second item down from the top is Favorite. I would appreciate it if you could take a screenshot or photo and send it to me so I can give you an accurate answer.

“Duduo References Playlist” is a famous Hi-Fi Audio community in Korea called Duduo. This is a playlist list recommended by the community.

I’m away from my home so I will have to return before I can properly respond.
In the interim, as a vote of confidence in HiFi Rose and as a compliment to your efforts to support the product, I have purchased an RS 150B so I will now move up from the 250A to the RS150B. Perhaps a 130 will be in my future.