Cannot designate Analogue Out ONLY

When I try to highlight the RCA Out jacks ONLY…The Digital Outputs also turn GOLD>
I love my RS-250, but when I spend $2500 for a Streamer and I have to post my support issues on a Public Forum board, It greatly upsets me.

This new push toward Community Support -is DEAD WRONG- ROON does the same thing. We pay top money for top products, and part of your responsibility as a manufacturer, is to support your products. If you have to pay another employee to handle support, then that is cost of being in business. It is very nice that users from all over, try to help, but it is NOT THEIR JOB… I am not contacting you because I am trying to tweak or do unauthorized upgrades…it is becuase my unit does NOT WORK properly.

I have been trying to get 2 issues resolved for 4 weeks, since I purchased my RS-250. a 10 minute phone call could have solved everything,…instead I have to spend hours searching this forum and others for answers to my tech issues. You have a PROPRIETARY Operating System…there are going to be issues.

Again, I love my RS-250but you have been totally unfair and disrespectful.
Mike Siegel

1 Like

@sieges

We apologize if you have any complaints. The purpose of our community is to communicate with Rose users and share information about each other. Of course, it is our job to answer users, but there are users who can give better answers than we do.

If you have any problems, please contact me by e-mail at eunseong96@citech.kr and we will respond kindly.

We will do our best to help. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience

Thank you