Can't Login to Qobuz

After latest software update, can’t login to Qobuz. When login window comes up on the RS250 screen, I enter credentials, hit sign in and nothing happens.

When I use the Rose app I can bring up Qobuz but when I play something RS250 screen says login to Qobuz.

Hope you can help

I have the same issue on one of my two RS-520 units. Exactly as you describe it, whether signing into Qobuz right on the screen of the unit, or on the app on my Android phone- same result you get. Have tried multiple reboots, and deleted the Qobuz app, rebooted and installed it again…same result still.

Hello @BlueBoy and @pwscott ,

I apologize about the issue with Qobuz, please check these one by one.
(Qobuz must be logged in with Rose APP in phone)

1. Please check if your ROSE streamer is on ‘Early Access’ Version.
-Rose Streamer > Settings > System Version Information > It should be 4.15(Official)

2. What’s ROSE ID of your ROSE streamer?
Rose Streamer > Settings > System Info > ROSE ID

3. Are you using the latest version of Rose Connect APP in phone?
Where to check: Rose APP > Settings > ROSE Version Info > RoseConnect APP version

• Android: (Official) 4.15.12.5
  • iOS: 4.08.06

4. Remove and install Qobuz APP in Rose Streamer
Rose Streamer > Rose Store > Remove Qobuz > Install Qobuz > Login to Qobuz with Rose APP in phone

Best Regards,

In reply to your message:

#1 I am on Version 4.15

#2 Rose ID is ‘0D2450’

#3 Android App is: (Official) 4.15.12.5

#4 Uninstalled Qoboz from the Rose Store, rebooted RS-520, then installed Qobuz from Rose Store and was able to log in to Qobuz and Authorize the app. Seems to be resolved here. Thank you.

I updated the Rose connect phone app and was able to login. I will try the above on the device.

Thanks