Change playlist storage link

Hello, I enjoy my Rose 250A very much and use it in a setup with a Synology NAS. So all my Rose playlists are linked to the NAS drive where I store my music files. I recently had to change the NAS and wonder whether I can edit the playlists respectively the source link within the playlist. Is that possible and if so where are the Rose playlist stored and how can I access them?

Cheers, Thomas

@ToMo

Please follow the instructions below.

1. Move all music stored on the previously used NAS to the new NAS you wish to use.
  2. If the IP address, path, and file name of the new NAS you are trying to use are the same as the IP address and path of the previously used NAS, you can play the playlist created on RS250a.

In the case of SSD or USB external hard drive, the storage device has unique values ​​and cannot be used in the same way as NAS.

Thanks for the swift reply. I can rearange my network, which was my first thouht too. Anyhow, quite some work. The obstacle though remains, I’m now using two NAS drives and had to move the music library to new one. I need to keep the settings of the old NAS as there are a lot of business and VPN links set up, which I rather don’t want to touch.

Again my question - no way to access the playlist files on Rose and use a text editor to change ip-adress and network links? Like an export / import functionality?

Kind regards, Thomas

@ToMo

My answer to your question is no.
This is because when creating a playlist on a Rose device, the track you want to add to the playlist is recognized as the storage path for that track. There is currently no way to solve this problem other than what I mentioned before.