Clock update RS520 needed

The Central European time is off by one hour. In Europe there is a plus hour summertime.

And there is no 24 hour notification on the RS520.

Please, a little bit of help needed.

Grtz. Sander

Hello,

Rose Streamer > Settings > Date and Time

Please check the screenshot below.
Also, if you’re using Dutch - ‘24 hour format’ menu is translated in ‘De inloggegevens zijn niet correct’. (Should be fixed)

1 Like

When will automatically switching between summer and wintertime be implemented?
It shouldn’t be that hard, even my Chinese 69 usd tablet is doing this by itself :wink:

2 Likes

correct me if i am wrong in my thoughts but if the clock supports 24 hour or 12 hour display is depending on which clock style you are using…

The only thing i really wish is the automatic switching for summer and winter time here in Europe/Germany. But at the moment the manual switching is ok for now

1 Like

Hello,

In an analog clock design with a circular shape, using a 24-hour format is meaningless. The 24-hour type is applied to clock designs that display time using Arabic numerals.

My clock works fine. I wanted to look at the Dutch translation but I don’t use that.

Ik dacht ‘wat raar’ maar ik gebruik het niet. Duh.

Just use
24h format ( on)
Auto set date and time ( on)
Timezone settings ‘central European time’ GMT+1.00
Daylight saving time ( on)

And it works correctly.

Just FYI : I have 2 radio controlled clocks, 1 is correct and one gets it from a different source and is a month late in changing. But Android takes it from internet so it depends only on your setting. :slight_smile: