Connecting outboard DAC to Rose 150B

Hi, I am considering purchasing the Rose150 B, but I want to be sure that I can connect an outboard DAC like a Denafrips Terminator Plus or the Tambaqui Mola Mola and send the DSD to it.

If so, I’m wondering about how to then get the signal from an outboard DAC to my speakers. I’m thinking that i will use the Rose 150B as a pre-amp and connect to a power amp and connect the speakers to the power amp. So i guess I would bring the signal from the outboard DAC back into the Rose via RCA line inputs on the back of the Rose? Does that sound like the way to route the signal?

If i did that though, I’m confused on input selection (streamer or RCA line in)? Can’t choose both. I must be missing something in my understanding on how to route the signal to and from the outboard DAC.

Also, I want to be sure that I don’t spend all this money on a high-end outboard DAC only to send a signal back into the Rose to be further processed by the Rose in some way altering the beauty created by the high-end DAC rendering it a waste of a lot (to me, anyway) of money.

Final question: I also have a CD player that I would like to run through the outboard DAC. How would I set this up to be able to route signal from the streamer and CD player to the DAC and then to Rose then to power amp then on to speakers!

Thank you!
Chris