Creating station from a song on Apple Music with the Rose HiFi App

Happy Weekend!

Tidal isn’t available in the Philippines yet, so I’m limited to my Spotify and Apple Music subscriptions. I’m not sure if there’s a difference in audio quality… and Hifi Rose still doesn’t offer Lossless and HiRes Lossless songs from Apple Music anyway. But sometimes I would use the Apple Music app via Airplay because some of the functions aren’t available in the Rose Hifi app.

Quick questions here…

• Is it possible to add the “Create Station” function from the Apple Music within the Rose HiFi app?
  • Am I losing audio quality whenever I stream songs via Airplay and not via Apple Music from the Rose Hifi app?

And maybe we can add an “Apple Music” subcategory under the Function category.

Thanks!

@Nenryo

1. It is not possible to add Apple Music’s “Create Station” function within the Rose device app.

2. Streaming directly from the Apple Music app to the Rose device is more stable and loss-free than streaming via Airplay.

3. There are currently no plans to add “Apple Music” subcategory under the Function.

Thank you

1 Like

Hello @ROSEHAN , when we stream apple music from the apple music app, is it lossless?
Thanks

@Snipe2084
Hello

If your Apple Music account supports lossless music, the lossless music will be played when you play music from Apple Music app.

However, the Apple Music App on Rose device does not support lossless sound sources.

Thank you

thanks, @ROSEHAN. I also notice that in the RoseConnect Premium app, using apple music, it doesn’t show all of my playlists. should it?

Thanks!

@Snipe2084
Let me answer to your question.

1. If you create a playlist in Apple Music and want to check it in the RoseConnect app, follow the steps below.
    RoseConnect app → Apple Music → My Apple Music → Playlist.

2. When your Apple Music account is logged in to the RoseConnect app, if you create a playlist in the RoseConnect app and want to check it in the Apple Music app, follow the steps below.
    RS250a–>Apple Music–>My Collection → Settings–>Enable synchronization to On.
    Then, when you create an Apple Music playlist in the RoseConnect app, the playlist is also created in the Apple Music app.

Thank you

FYI