Current Apps problems

Hello,

Before the announcement of the new app EA i have a lot of problems with the ROSE CONNECT app and before updating to EA app i was permanently receiving a massage in the app” a new version has been released. Do you want to update?.
After i update to a new app Early Access there was some improvement but last few days the app is not working properly and i decided to return to the old version of the app Rose Connect.
Again the same problem occurs. Permanently i am receiving a notification with in the app”A new version has been released, do you want to update?
When i click on update button i am in the App Store of Apple but is not possible to update a current rose hi fi app?

At the moment i am using RS 250 device and i was planing to buy additionally RS 150B , but with such kind of problems i am thinking to sell a current device because these problems are frustrating me.

Regards,
Zlatko

@zlatko

The information below will solve your problem.

1. Check the version information of your Rose device.
    Rose device–>Settings–>System info–>System version info
    If the version information is displayed as 4.9 (Official), you must use the RoseConnect premium app.

2. Please check the version information of your Rose device.
    Rose device–>Settings–>System info–>System version info
    If the version information is marked as 5.4 (Early Access), you must use the RoseConnect EA app.