Disc and Track Number in Title (Sorting)

I would like to see the disc and track number and if possible some other details together with the tracks information.

This would help to see the result of the sorting feature.

@Ben

This is possible if you play the sound source in the Music–>Folder path.
Rose device–>Settings–>Display–>Playback information screen–>Please change the settings.

Hello ROSEHAN !
So it will not be possible to read and show tagged information i.e. track number in the song listing?
I think it would be more precise to read the tags. No?

I tried again with different “playback information screen” setting but there is no disk/track number to see. How to understand if the sorting is correct?

@Ben
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Read and show tagged information is not possible on the Rose device you want.
We will check to see if this feature can be added in the future.

Thank you if this is possible in future versions.
It would be really nice to use tagged information more because all my FLAC music files are tagged.

Use a third party app like Mconnect, Jplay or Bubble and if the metadata is in your music then it will show. It is all done to how you have saved the various ‘Tags’ within your music

I have tagged all the music files. There is lots of information in them.
I do not understand why to use 3rd party apps to operate the Rose devices because it it what i expect to work out of the box, reading and handling tagged music files i mean

I agree totally with you, The Rose should handle metadata better than it does. I just prefer using Jplay app as it is more user friendly.

I just checked jplay. Thanks for mentioning.
So far it looks promising when believing the promises and screen shots but it costs way to much… 149.-€

If you are not willing to pay for jplay, try Mconnect or BubbleUPnP (only available on android devices)
Jplay cost me £46 ( you get 7 days free use to evaluate) All 3 apps offer similar functionality. For my system Jplay tops them all.