Display problem

Hello,

If the issue occurs again, please take video and ask your distributor to replace the LCD.

Best Regards,

@ROSELOA

Hi, when I say display goes off, I mean the brightness is there on black. The lcd does not turn off totally per say. Whatever is showing does not show but the lcd is on for sure. It never happens on the main menu screen. It usually happens on album art or Vu meters and I usually play Tidal.

I see…

1. When the screen goes black with backlight on, do you still hear the music from speaker?
    Or the music stops when screen goes off?

2. How often does the issue occurs?

@ROSELOA

Yes the music is still on. Everything is on. Happens say if I’m listening 7 days, 2 days it shall happen. I’ve started noticing it on happening on VU meter mode. But last night it happened on album art.

Hello,

Please check the message.

@ROSELOA

Replied to the message

With my 150B, i have this problem. Flashing display and blackout after 1 minute. Same thing after factory reset. Screen flash all the time.

I have video but i can’t upload one, sorry !!!

@DanyBoy

Seems like the LCD should be replaced.
Please contact your distributor to get LCD replaced.
Please contact a distributor in the country where you purchased the RS150 for repair.

Thank you

Is this a widespread problem. Should we all expect our display to have issues in the future? Is there plans for a recall or to offer an extension of the warranty to cover this issue?

@ROSEHAN @ROSELOA

Hello,

A large number of HiFiRose products are sold worldwide, and the majority of our customers are using them without any problems. In particular, the RS150B is the most-selling model among various ROSE models. We will do our best to produce without any defects. I apologize if we caused you any concerns, but we ask for your trust in using our products.

I just had this exact same problem. Display went black (with backlight). Music still plating. Remote still working. But no picture. Was playing music from Roon. Only power of and power on got it back.

Hello,

Please contact main distributor where you purchased the Rose streamer.