Display problem

Is it normal that my RS150 turns on automatically and displays pure colors on the display. Normal after cool boot.

Besides, sometimes the content on the display panel is shifted to the left when turn on in standby mode sometimes. Normal after cool boot.

Aaron Lau

Hello,

Seems like the LCD should be replaced.
Please contact your distributor to get LCD replaced.

After the latest update I also have a display problem on my Rose 150B. The display is shifted to the right. What is the best solution? I sincerely dont hope to get the LCD replaced. It is out of warrenty.

Rose 150B display

@Dennis74

Please try factory reset first.
Rose device–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset

If a factory reset does not solve the problem, you may need to contact a distributor in the country where you purchased the RS150 for repair.

Thank you

Thanks for you reply. I will give it a try. Fingers crossed.

I’m having the same problem. When the unit is in stanbdby and after few hours the colors cycle through the display as the video shows. Is it normal? my unit is only few days old.

Mine does turn on automatically too.

Only way to get it working again is turn off and on from the back.

@pakoris

This is not normal. There seems to be a system error.
Please let me know if the same phenomenon occurs after completely initializing the Rose device.
Rose device–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset

Thank you

@ROSEHAN

Yes it happens after factory reset too.

@pakoris

Does it mean that the power turns on when no button is pressed in Standby mode?
Please explain exactly what your symptoms are.

Thank you

@ROSEHAN

When the unit is in standby mode. It turns on itself and cycle colors as the original poster’s youtube video.

It just come on it seld and start cycle (flash) colours.

correct power turns on itself and cycle colors

I’ve had the unattended power on with the rainbow light show as well. I also have had other unattended power on episodes with some error message displayed on the screen. A bit upsetting considering the dollar paid for this gear.

1 Like

@Gunner

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during use.

Could you send me a picture of the screen where the rainbow light appears on the rose device you are using.
Please tell me what the error message says.

Thank you

I have also encountered weird display phenomena from time to time. It does not seem to be getting any better. Happens almost every use now. Please help find a fix to this error. Thanks.

I am bitter sweet about doing so but I have returned my 150B. It is a beautifully crafted component but I found the strange issues too bothersome. Maybe in time they will work out the bugs several people seem to experience.

@Roserules @pakoris

I apologize for the late reply.

As a result of checking the symptoms, it seems to be a defective LCD problem.
you may need to contact a distributor in the country where you purchased the RS150 for LCD repair.

Thank you

Hi there,

Using the Rose Connect app, I accidentally restarted my RS150B and now the screen is blank. How do I get all the apps back?

Did you do a shutdown of the RS150B? If so, you need to press the device power button in the upper right of the RS150B touchscreen. Otherwise, if the RS150B is on, but the touchscreen/lcd is off, you need to turn on the LCD panel either using the app or by pressing the device power button.

I tried it and it worked. Thanks

@ROSEHAN @ROSELOA Same problem with my 150b. At times the screen just go black from album art playing screen. Then I turn on/off the display from app remote and it comes back.
Kindly look into this.