Distributing RoseConnect for Windows PC and MAC (Ver 4.0.7 Beta)

We distribute the RoseConnect (Ver 4.0.7 Beta) for Windows PC and MAC.

Currently, RoseConnect for Win/MAC PC is under development, so some functions are limited in use.

In addition, the lack of stability testing may cause malfunctions or program suspension during use.

There are many users’ opinions that ‘it would be nice to be able to use the Rose device on a PC’, so we are distributing the program under development as a beta version. There are shortcomings, but we will do our best to improve.

If you send feedback about errors and suggestions while using it, we will reflect it in development.

It is still a bit lacking compared to RoseConnect for other OS, but we will do our best to stabilize and update.

Model: RS201, RS250, RS150

• Applied version : Ver 4.0.7 Beta ( for PC & Mac )

For Windows

For MAC

-UPDATES-

1. Qobuz

• Artist detail view UI changed

added ‘Top tracks’ page

Last release, Release, Appears on, artist suggestions UI changed

• Edit album detail view

Fixed to show CD only when there are more than 2 CDs

• Edit playlist page

Fixed a state in which only the current list is played when Play all is pressed

Even if the list does not appear, information is continuously imported. (The list appears when scrolling.)

• Add animation for long album or playlist titles
  • Add description item when creating playlist
  • Add Most popular items to Searching
  • Changed to close the filter window when you click any part of the filter in Home or Navigation
  • Added Purchases, Purchases Album & Track pages
  • Mark work, version, and sound source resolution in the title
  • Display the playback resolution of the voucher being used
  • Improved Qobuz page loading speed

2. Tidal

• Indicate the voucher in use

CAUTION.
Currently, there is an error in the Tidal login function of the PC version program, so it cannot be used.

If you need to log in, please use the Android/iOS Rose Connect premium app or ROSE device after logging in.

3. Queue related function changes

• Queue list drag and drop function added

• Queue list deletion addition UI change

• Songs can be selected even before thumbnails are displayed in the queue list

• Recommended songs can be selected even before thumbnails are displayed in the queue list

• Queue list loading speed improvement

• Queue list stabilization

4. Others

• Fixed an issue where parentheses () were not processed in some menu texts in Rose Home and Qobuz

• Display the program version on the remote menu

• Fixed usb output setting problem in 250 device

Thanks but - just like with previous versions - usability is very limited and - moreover - after about a couple of minutes of use, the app keeps crashing (I am a Mac user).

Tried this numerous times, same outcome.

We understand that this is still under development but - as it is now - it’s very frustrating to use as it regularly crashes.

Hello,

I’m sorry about the app crash issue,
Does the app keeps crashing even when you leave it alone without playing music?
Or is there any certain situations when you had app crash?

Hi and thanks. The App just keeps crashing with normal use. For example, when browsing Albums and selecting these. It just constantly crashes, so I have given up now.

So, it’s been about a year of excuses and blaming beta.
PLEASE fix

1. Resolution of software. How it sizes itself to PC being used.
    a. I resized my display settings to all available settings and none would allow your software to view properly.
    b. The software bleeds off to the right side and there is no way to make it visible.
  2. When Qobuz is selected, the overlay screen pops up and covers over half of the main list and also runs off the right hand side as well.
  3. Please pass through Qobuz features and functions. i.e. Playlists, New Release, Discover, “My Playlist”, “My Favorites”, etc.