E201B - First impressions

Yesterday Rose E150B arrived.
(Un)fortunately, I forgot the USB cable for connecting it directly to Luxman DAC. So I took a high-end Synergistic cable end connected it directly to the amplifier. I disabled preamp functionality as well as a speaker out.
I installed Intel 1TB SSD and plugged it in. After the first boot, it restarted three times due to system upgrades.
I was curious and plugged in Verbatim DVD/CD RW device. It was recognized immediately, so there is no need (only aesthetic-wise) to use Rose’s one. It rips CDs without any problem and quite fast.
I fixed the output on 1000mV, configured Tidal, and start playing.
The sound is marvelous. Extensive stage, highly dynamic, excellent positioning of instruments and players on stage.
In 25 years, I think this, smaller one of two, is the most cost-effective digital device I bought. It is literally very close, if not even to the Emmlabs player I am using for the spinning discs.
One more thing, which is important to me, you can do whatever you want with remote.
The last similar device I used was Bladelius Embla (with about 8 times higher price tag) but sound-wise not even close.
I was afraid of how it will reproduce CDs from external CD Transport (Leak CDT) connected with Toslink, but this is executed brilliantly as sell.
I highly recommend E201B if you got no plans to use it for video (I do not have a TV).
BTW, it has not TFT (as mentioned in the brochure) but IPS.
Have a nice day, people.

Oh yes. I canceled Roon, and my Innuos and Roon Nucleus are going out of the system.

The rest of the system are Tannoy Stirling Gold Reference and either Luxman push-pull tube amplifier or Unison Research single-ended.