EA Version update stops iTunes from working

I just tried the EA version update. It seemed to go well but when I tried to connect with iTunes, iTunes came back with the message: “Rose 05 is not compatible with this version of iTunes.” I am using iTunes version 12.13.3.2, which is the latest version for Windows 11.

An update. If I share my Windows iTunes Library with my iPhone or iPad, the EA updated Rose RS250A will connect with Apple Music. So with Windows 11 iTunes - no connection. With Apple Music - works great.

One more comment. The EA update has solved many of the issues I had with the RS250A. Music that I have stored on the internal SSD is now displayed with the proper title and artist (a first). Album artwork is displayed correctly and consistently. The sound from the RS250A is now synced properly with other Airplay speakers (another first). The fact that my Windows version of iTunes cannot connect to the RS250A is not a big deal. I can go through my iPhone (by sharing my Windows music library) which is actually a little handier. Updating to the EA version has been a BIG plus for the system. Thank you.