Editing artist/song/album text on Rose front panel display (before a CD is ripped)

When in need to change/edit/correct any line of text on album title, song title or artist name and when trying to add text to some existing text already displayed, every time a word is added and then the space bar (or space key) is pressed, the cursor jumps forward on to the next word, rather than - as it should do - just by one (blank) space.

In this example, I tried changing/editing ‘The Wailers’ to ‘Bob Marley & The Wailers’ by just adding ‘Bob Marley’ to the beginning of the text line.

Unfortunately, what one would regard as a simple editing action becomes a rather complicated one with these sudden ‘jumps’ forward of the cursor when the space bar/key is pressed.

See for yourself and - if possible - please fix.

@ROSELOA could you perhaps look into this?

Hello Alessandro,

I have confirmed the issue you mentioned, and I will correct it.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

1 Like

Thank you @ROSELOA for your kind answer and for looking into this! Much appreciated.

Thank you for correcting this - it works fine now and text can be edited without any unwanted ‘jumps’ of the cursor.

@ROSELOA - could you kindly reply to my private message to you of a couple of days ago? Thank you!