Editing ssd artwork ect

Can you edit information on ssd,artwork ect

Yes you can, depending what tools you use. And depending on the sort of tagging.

With a filemanager with network access you can copy a cover.jpg to the folder of your album. So if you ripped a CD and you get a wrong or ugly front cover you can simply replace it with one you prefer.
I just checked this. It seems ripped CDs are internally tagged. Changing the cover.jpg doesn’t change what I see on TV.

On files where the tags are stored inside the flac container it gets a bit cumbersome. You need to get it on the device where your tagging program is, change the tags, and then replace the entire files. That’s a lot of copying and moving.

Better do proper tagging before copying files to the Rose ssd.

You can however reorganise files remotely.

I was removing ssd and connecting to computer,but limited software to manage duplicates,artwork ect.big advantage through Covid was reserving cds from library on internet and ripping a 100 a week,now pushing 5000 cds,but not always accurate on info,need to clean up

One thing you really need on a computer is a proper file manager. Preferably a dual-pane with a preview window (for jpg or tags in a music container file). What I used to use is Powerdesk. Something like that. Then you can select files with jokers and move them to a seperate folder. Or however you like.

Once you have set up a structure you can organise and review everything bitesize.

There are plenty of tagging programs where you can set up an algorithm to tag and rename files (filename to tag or vice versa). I used Foobar for playing but it also has great facilities for tagging and database building.

It’s a lot of work so doing some thinking, studying and setting up the right programs can help you automise all that.

I have made a folder structure disk/(my music/) %disk artist%/%date%-%album%/%tracknr%-%trackname%.flac

Use dbPoweramp on PC or Mac - you can do both and it’s easy to use