Enquiry and assistance about tidal technical default

Dear Rose Support Team,

I own a network streamer (Model: RS150B). When I first purchased my network streamer, I was able to download and play music on the TIDAL app.

However, over the course of sometime, I was restricted from playing music on TIDAL. The network streamer keeps on displaying the statement of “This song cannot be played. The next song will be played.” I have not been able to play music on the app since then. It has been a year now. The other apps, such as Spotify, are working fine.

Due to this technical issue, I sought assistance from a dealer whom I bought the network streamer from. The dealer could not seem to rectify the problem for me. I also tried several methods from my end, including:

(a) deleting TIDAL and reinstalling the app onto the network streamer; and

(b) disconnect and reconnect the ethernet cable.

None of the remedial methods work. Therefore, I seek your IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE in advising me on how to resume the normal course of function to play music on the TIDAL app using your network streamer.

Thank you.

May I please ask for an feedback pursuant to my previous enquiry? Thank you.

@12345Lau085983
We apologize for the delayed response.

Please review the requested items below and reply with the information, and we will follow up after checking:
shim1691@citech.kr

  1. Device ID (Go to Settings > System Information on your ROSE device)
  2. A screenshot of your account page in Tidal > My Tidal > Settings (Please ensure it displays as “PREMIUM”)
  3. If possible, a brief video clip showing the issue, which will greatly assist us in diagnosing the cause.

Thank you.

To whomever this may concern,

Thank you for your response.

  1. With respect to instruction No. 1, you may find the pictures of my System Information stored in the Google Drive File accessed via the hyperlink as follows:
    Rose Technical Issue - Google Drive
    *I stored my attachments in the Google Drive File because your chatbox systems allows me to only upload 1 media content, and it does not support video format attachments.

  2. With respect to instruction No. 2, I could not provide you a screenshot of the Settings in my TIDAL because I am unable to even log in to my account. Nevertheless, I took a short clip of the issue stored in the Google Drive File.

For context (please refer to the short clip), upon clicking into the TIDAL app, I was brought to the Log In page. I keyed in my Username/Email. However, all the following buttons are locked. I could not click on “Continue”, “Continue with Google” or, even, “Continue with Apple”. None of the functions are working.

Additionally, I tried uninstalling and re-installing the App. I was faced with the same technical issue of unable to log in.

  1. With respect to instruction No. 3, a short video clip stored in the Google Drive File.

Looking forward to a response.

@12345Lau085983
Hello,
Thank you for checking.
Please proceed with the verification following the steps below and forward the results to shim1691@citech.kr. We will review them and get back to you.

  1. Instead of logging into Tidal directly on the RS150B, please install the RoseConnect app (RoseOne), connect it to the device, and log into Tidal through the app. After logging in, please verify whether playback works properly.

  2. Go to the bottom menu in the RoseOne app > Tidal > My Tidal, and verify whether your account shows a active PREMIUM status and remaining subscription period.