Error on streaming RS250 : The playback is not smooth

The playback is not smooth. Please check your app account and network status.

I frequently get this error message while playing music on my Rose 250. It results in the music stopping and the display becomes unresponsive. I can only restart the music after emptying the music queue.

Could you please help me figure out how to stop this. Thanks.

PS. I have a 400MB internet connection and have not noticed any network issues when this error occurs.

2 Likes

@mg.ajay

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

1. How about when you connect the LAN cable first and use it as an Ethernet connection?
  2. Does the same symptom appear even after factory reset?
    RS250–>Settings–>System settings–>Factory reset

Please let me know what happens

I don’t have the ability to connect a lan cable. I will try the factory reset and see if it fixes the problem.

Hi - I continue to experience this problem. Could you please help me understand which account I need to use to login. I have a ROSEHIFI account and a ROSECONNECT account but neither of them work when trying to log into the app or the RS250. I wonder if this is causing the issue.

@mg.ajay

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

First, please tell us the email address you used when signing up to check whether the account you are using for RS250 exists. Or, press RS250–>Settings–>User Account–>Log in–>Sign up–>Agree and check whether your account is registered as a member.

If you have already registered as a member, please click RoseConnect app–>Settings–>My page–>Find ID/PW.

Thank you

Thanks for the response.

I notice that the RS250 has my email ‘mg.ajay@gmail.com’ however the rose connect app has my user_id ‘mg.ajay’.

Could that be the the problem ?

@mg.ajay

mg.ajay@gmail.com is an account that was already registered on August 20, 2022.
If you cannot log in to the RoseCoonect app, click RoseConnect app–>Settings–>My page–>Find ID/PW and obtain a temporary password.
Your temporary password will be sent to your email address mg.ajay@gmail.com.

Thank you

Hi - I have been doing that however the problem continues. It is progressively getting worse and now happens every 2-4 days.

I have noticed that it goes away after I delete the queue. Does that indicate a different issue ?